- When did you join Corporate Interiors?
- What sort of duties do you have at work?
Construction work – fit out, woodwork, dry lining, surveys., etc. As I am now a supervisor my role includes more admin work and not so much manual work.
- What was your first paying job?
I worked for Euro Car Parts.
- What’s the most exciting part of your job/what do you like most about your job?
Going into an empty space and giving it new life
- How many years have you worked in the industry?
- What’s your most-used productivity hack?
Great teamwork and liaison result in a much quicker and better build.
- What’s something you’re proud of?
Two key projects (Global Infusion in Aylesbury and Selway in Reading) for which I did the complete end to end job, all the admin along with dealing directly with the client.
- What’s something you find challenging about your work
Learning the new internal management systems at CID (but I am getting there!)
- What motivates you at work?
Doing great work, both for the customers and CID
- What’s a skill you’d like to improve on?
Be more expedient when it comes to general admin work
- What’s one thing you’re really good at?
I am a great team player and love helping others excel
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
Definitely an extrovert – I love to chat
- Do you have any hidden talents or hobbies?
Gym, swimming, indoor skydiving and travel, which I absolutely love
- Are you a sports fan?
Yes, I support Arsenal FC and Bath RC
- Do you like roller coasters?
- If you could play an instrument, what would it be?
I would love to be able to play the guitar or sing well
- What three items would you take with you to a deserted island?
A football, a snorkel and a pack of cards
- What’s your idea of a perfect day?
Travel across a hot country
Meet Glen Woodfine, Installation Engineer
The latest from us
Why what how of partitioning
Modern offices are often open plan with lots of natural light, creating a friendly, comfortable, inspiring and productive workplace.
New turnkey project in West Sussex
The CID team is excited to commence a fully managed turnkey project in West Sussex for a brand new client at the end of May.
Refresher emergency first aid at work
It was time for our 3-yearly Emergency First Aid at Work Refresher course and, under the watchful eye of Larry Martin from Good Skills Training, Tony Hart, David Phillips, Dave King, Glen Woodfine and Kim Gill once again did the CID team proud.
Do you have a project in mind?
From a full office redesign and fit out to the installation of a hung ceiling or racking system, we provide solutions for all. Want to know more?